This is a warning to prospective student using online services for help in dissertation, research papers.I had an awful experience with a service called THE DISSERTATION PROFESSOR.

I paid them to edit my dissertation and while the amount charged was cheaper than most other similar services, their work was shoddy and unprofessional at best. In their so-called editing, they failed to even spot repeated words in a sentence and in many instances they did not even recognize obvious omissions and even punctuation omissions, like periods at end of sentences. They refused to return calls and when I finally got a guy by the name of Stockmeier on the line, he threatened me with being an attorney; He stated that he could not write my dissertation for me even though the full dissertation was sent to him and all I was paying him to do was to edit. He claimed he knew his rights and there was nothing I could do and hung up on me.

The moral of this story is, do not use the DISSERTATION PROFESSOR.

The whole thing is a MONEY MAKING SCAM.Needless to say I sent my dissertation to a real editor who professionally edited my dissertation as required

Had an Experience with DISSERTATION PROFESSOR?

Comments

THIS REVIEW WAS INITIATED AND LEFT BY A COMPETITOR TO THE DISSERTATION PROFESSOR AND IS INVALID.FURTHER, THE REVIEW WAS ANONYMOUS AND THIS SITE IS NOT CREDIBLE.

THIS IS AN OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO DISCREDIT A RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS BY NEGATIVE POSTING.THIS SITE AND POSTING ARE SCAMS.

Thank you for the review.I almost used the service with Dr.

Brad Stockmeier who told me he is a sociology professor with UC Berkely and an expert in APA format.

I wanted him to edit my paper for final publishing and am still lookig for a service.They never bothered to get back to me.

Unfortunately I did not see your review prior to using the services of Dissertation Professor! They edited my work and almost cost me my degree!! It was embaressing and the people on my committee were not happy with their editing job!! I almost got dropped from the program because of their shoddy work!!

can you contact me and let me know if you got your money back and how?

For those Phd students comming after, PLEASE don't use this service; they are not real professional editors.

rhightow@detroitmi.gov

renee

Yes, this service is terrible.The quality of work is awful; the customer service was rude, and my wife and I had to get the editing redone by an accomplished professional.

Basically, the money paid to this service was a wasted, and consumed valuable time.Do NOR use this service.